AIWTD Society Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post at Assam Inland Water Transport Development (AIWTD) Society.
Last date: 20/01/2021
Total Post: 02
AIWTD Society Recruitment 2021 in Details
1. Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Master’s degree or equivalent, Professional certifications related to project management and related tools like primavera/ MSP shall be an added advantage
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in M&E of large scale transportation projects (projects including technical advisory, research and programme management), infrastructure projects.
- Experience of working with reputed infrastructure/management consulting firms.Project related to Port & Marine and river infrastructure will be given preference (mainly having experience in any National Waterways project).
- Indicative consolidated remuneration will be in the range of Rs. 120,000/-to Rs. 150,000/-per month. Depending on qualification, experience and competency of the candidate, the salary is negotiable. Exact remuneration payable will be determined as per HR Policy of AIWTDS.
2. Environmental Specialist
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Master’s/Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Planning / Environmental Engineering / Environmental Sciences or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in conducting EIA, environment modelling and preparing Environment Management plans
- Strong understanding and past experience of implementing World Bank Environmental Safeguard policies and ESHS guidelines
- Field experience in assessing project site issues, vulnerabilities/risks, as well as supervising/ inspecting/ monitoring projects during implementation to mitigate and monitor environmental impacts
- Experience of working as environmental official/expert for major Infrastructure projects preferably in the IWT sector
- Proficiency in use of computers to manage database and generation of reports, with overall good communication skills (in English and Hindi); knowledge of Assamese language is preferable
- Consolidated Remuneration will be in the range of Rs 120,000/-to Rs. 150,000/-per month. Depending on the qualification, experience and competency of the candidate, the salary is negotiable. Remuneration payable will be determined as per HR Policy of AIWTDS.
How to Apply (AIWTD Society Recruitment 2021)
Candidates having requisite qualification, age and experience may apply in English language as per the prescribed CV format given in the website in a sealed envelope clearly marking as “Application for………… (Name of the positions applied for)” so as to reach the Additional State Project Director, AIWTD Society cum Director, IWT, Assam, Ulubari, Guwahati-781007 on or before 20/01/2021
Candidates can also send a soft copy of the prescribed CV format given in the website through email to email@example.com on or before 05.00 PM of 20/01/2021