“Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd., New Delhi is a speciality Crop Insurance company implementing the Central and State Government sponsored Crop Insurance Schemes and also plans to diversify into other rural allied insurance business. The Company is looking for candidates to work as District Manager (Business Development and /or Risk Management) in Select Districts of Select States on a contractual basis, initially for a period of 1 year, further extendable for two terms of 1 year each as per the requirement of the Company and subject to performance evaluation of the candidate, however, the total period shall not exceed 3 years. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as detailed below may submit their application ONLINE and the details for the same is as under:
Date/Time of commencement for online filling of application – 8th May 2020 ( from 8 am)
Last Date/Time for online filling of applications and payment of fees 28th May 2020 ( up to 8 pm)
For GEN/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 400/-
For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 100/-
PWD Candidates: No Fee
Account Name -Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited
Account Number -920020029227087
Bank and Branch Name -AXIS BANK, STATESMAN HOUSE, 148, BARAKHAMBA ROAD, NEW DELHI
IFSC Code -UTIB0000007
Name of post: District Manager
Age: Maximum Age limit is 35 years as on 01.05.2020.
• Graduation or Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Rural Studies/Agri-Business Management with 60% or more marks in aggregate from recognized University/Institutes. For candidates belonging to SC/ST minimum qualifying marks would be 55%.
• Minimum 2 years post qualification working experience in Agriculture Insurance Marketing and/or Risk Management (preferably in the State applying for).
• The candidates should have their own conveyance facility with a valid driving license to move around in the District and it is essential to mention the valid Driving License Number in the relevant box/ field in the ONLINE Application form.
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and having data handling and comprehension skills
• Well-versed with local language as also Hindi and English.
Pay: Annual CTC would be in the range of Rs. 3 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs which may vary depending on the location of work, job profile, performance and candidate’s ability and suitability
Selection Process: Selection will be based on shortlisting followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Advertisement Details: Click Here.
Apply Online: Click Here