AHSEC Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Audit Officer at Assam Higher Secondary Education Council Bamunimaidam, Guwahati.
Last Date: 28/12/2020
Total Post: 01
AHSEC Recruitment 2020 in Details
Post Name: Audit Officer
Number of Vacancies: 01
- A uniformly good academic career having 50% & above in Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Major in Accountancy/Management
- Experience – Minimum 3 years as an Accountant in any Govt,/Semi Govt./ Govt Undertakings/Financial institutions
- Diploma in Computer application with Tally/other accounting packages
- Candidates having CA / ICWAI (Inter) will be given preference
- Pay Scale of Rs. 22000-97000/- p.m. and Grade Pay of Rs.11800/- p.m. of Pay Band-3 of Assam ROP, 2017 plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
- Minimum 24 years as on 30.11.2020 with the relaxation of 3 years to OBC/MOBC & 5 years to SC/ST/PwD candidates as per Govt. rules in case of upper age.
How to Apply (AHSEC Recruitment 2020)
Applications for the post must be supported by copies of testimonials/certificates duly attested by competent authority accompanied by a Bank Draft of Rs.300.00 (Rupees three hundred) only (non-refundable) drawn in favor of the Secretary, Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. Application fee in case of OBC/MOBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs. 200/-. Candidates in service must apply through the proper channel. Application complete in all respects from intending candidates (including those candidates who submit their applications through proper channel) must reach the undersigned within 28th December 2020. Incomplete applications and applications received after the last date fixed will be summarily rejected. Canvassing directly or indirectly will automatically disqualify a candidate.
Official Website: https://www.ahsec.nic.in/
Advertisement Copy: Click Here