Vacancy No 1
AAU Jorhat Recruitment 2020: Walk-in-Interview for the following position will be held on 8th December 2020 at 10:00 AM in the Office Chamber of the Head, Department of Agricultural Economics and Farm Management, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat.
AAU Jorhat Recruitment 2020 in Details
Post Name: Research Assistant
- PhD/M. Phil./Post Graduate in *any social science discipline with minimum 55% marks
- Preference will be given to candidates having Master’s Degree/Ph.D. Degree in Agril. Economics/Agribusiness Management/Extension Education
- 20,000/- per month (Fixed pay)
How To Apply
Candidates may appear for the interview with bio-data, reprints/publication/thesis, etc., and passport size photographs. Original and attested copies of all testimonials etc. must be presented at the time of interview.
- Date: 08/12/2020
- Time: 10.00 A.M
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Vacancy No 2
Name of the Post
- Director of Physical Plant
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University of India or AMIE (India) in Civil Engineering. Should be an Engineer with 15 years of experience having working experience in the Grade of Superintending Engineer Experience in accounts.
- Candidates with working experience in building construction and design will be preferred to Persons with Masters Degree in Civil Engineering
- No bar, subject to a maximum of 65 years
- Application fee of Rs. 300/- for General category and Rs.150 for SC/ST/PH category is to be deposited in AAU Account, State Bank of India, AAU Jorhat Branch (A/c No. 33019714091)
How to Apply ( AAU Jorhat Recruitment 2020)