AAU Jorhat Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Computer Programmer and Field Assistant-III at Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat
Last Date: 19/11/2020
Total Post: N/A
AAU Jorhat Vacancy in Details
1. Computer Programmer
- Master Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience as a Computer Programmer in any Govt. office/ Govt. recognized institutions.
- Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- plus GP Rs. 11,500/-
2. Field Assistant-III (Co-terminous)
- Graduate in Arts/ Commerce/ Science from a recognized University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. Plus
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience as Field Supervisor in any experimental Field of Agricultural Research/Farm.
- Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- GP: Rs. 8,700/-
Non-refundable Application fee of Rs. 300.00 (Rs.150.00 in case of SC/ST/PHD) candidates only) in the shape of A/C payee Bank Draft of a Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of the: ‘Director of Research(Agri.), Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-13’, payable at Jorhat must be enclosed with the Application.
How to Apply
Completely filled up the application in the prescribed form along with the supporting duly attested documents and non-refundable Application fee should reach to the Director of Research (Agri) on or before 19.11.2020. The applicants in service shall submit their applications through the proper channel.
The prescribed application form may be downloaded from the AAU’s website ‘www.aau.ac.in’. For using the downloaded copy of the application form, the candidate must deposit a crossed IPO of Rs. 20/-(Rupees twenty only) is drawn in favor of the Director of Research(Agri.), AAU, Jorhat-13, along with the Application.
For More Details visit the official Website.
Advertisement Copy & Download Application form by Clicking Here
official Website: http://www.aau.ac.in/